2009 CSAA Annual Meeting
Hotel Grande Bretagne
October 16 – October 21, 2009
ADI (President’s Dinner & Dance Wine & Beverages); Alert Alarm of Hawaii (CSAA Board of Directors Dinner); Altronix (President’s Dinner & Dance Reception); Bosch Security Systems (Tuesday’s Continental Breakfast/AM Break); DICE Corp. (Wednesday continental breakfast); DMP (Keycards); GE Security (Opening Reception Buffet (partial) and Music); Honeywell Security (Theme Dinner); Micro Key Solutions (Monday’s Continental Breakfast/AM Break); Sur-Gard/DSC (President’s Dinner & Dance Dance Band); System Sensor (Opening Reception Wine & Beverages); Tri-Ed Distribution (Theme Dinner's Wine & Beverages); Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (PSLC Committee & AHJs Dinner and AHJ Travel)
Table of Contents
- Pre-convention trip I: September 30-October 10, 2009 - Seven Day Splendors Cruise I --Greece and Turkey. Click here for complete information.
- NEW - Pre-convention trip I: October 9-October 16 - Seven Day Splendors Cruise II --Greece and Turkey. Click here for complete information.
- Pre-convention trip III: October 10-October 15, 2009 - Classical Land Tour of Greece. Click here for complete information.
- Booking Form
These trips are not sanctioned, endorsed or sponsored by CSAA and CSAA disclaims all liability in connection with these activities. All individuals who chose to participate, do so at their own risk.
How to Book your Pre-Conference Trip
- Complete your booking form, including the relevant Itinerary Reference Number as shown on the itineraries. Please be sure to include each passenger’s full name along with any requests.
- If you chose to customize your package with the add-ons listed on the final page of each itinerary, please include a print out of this page with your selections or call Travelive to discuss your preferences.
- Fax or scan your booking form and add-ons.
- Once you have confirmed your air travel, you will need to advise your arrival flight information for your arrival transfer (which is included in the cost).
- Should you have any questions at all, please contact:
Vice President, Sales & Client Services
Tel: +1 (973) 783 3610
Fax: +1 (973) 215 2725
Toll Free: 888-377-LIVE (5483)